Sunday, July 3, 2011

First of the month.

The first of the month is when bills need to be paid, which equals more stress for me. The only thing I need to focus on is rent, but thats half a grand! Luckily I have enough to pay for this month's rent but I really don't know about the month of August. So that means, no more shopping and picking up more hours at work. :(  Times are real hard for everybody, so I can't call my parents. Plus I feel bad because I usually help my family out if I have some extra cash but I don't even have extra for myself. I'm really thinking about them more then my financial needs. At this moment I'm just taking it one day at a time. I know everything will turn out ok... just got to have faith. 

p.s: just got off from work...I'm sooo tired!


0 comments:

Post a Comment