Sunday, October 30, 2011

Jewel Mint Mystery Bag!

I have yet to share with you guys this amazing jewelry site and give you my review on them, but I just had to let ya'll in on this great deal!

A little background info: Jewelmint is a online jewelry membership club, something like shoedazzle, created by actress Kate Bosworth and her stylist Cher Coulter. Their jewelry is great quality and isn't cheap looking. All of their jewelry is $29.99 and you pay that price each month to receive one credit to spend on whatever piece of jewelry you want. Now, if you thinking that you can't pay every month. Don't worry, you can always skip a month within the first five days of that month. Plus even though  all the jewelry might be $29.99, there is always codes going around that can save you up to 50% off. Believe me, I never pay full price! 

If your interested in joining and get your first piece for $14.99, I will leave a link below with the code u can use!
You can even use it with this great deal I'm about to show you.
Code for first time customers: BOCT50
New & Old Customers: Take $8 off purchase AEREE

Now to the good stuff..


0 comments:

Post a Comment