Friday, January 13, 2012

This week nails.

Well for the upcoming week...
Idk why but I'm so in love with this color combo, plus I'm a sucker for a salmon/coral color nail polish.

The nail polish is from Butter London.
Each was about $14 dollars each! yes, very expensive for a little bottle of nail polish.
I had to give them a try, since I've seen them in some youtube videos.  
I don't think they are any better than Essie or O.P.I. but I think Butter have a thicker consistency. 
Butter do have unique shades that are diff from other nail polishes.

Left: Willis Right: Tea with the queen
no flash
with flash



with flash




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute nails... ;)

Unknown said...

Very beautiful nails, i love the colours.
I am following you now. Thanks for visiting my blog. xx

xoxo Kellz* said...

loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:)

Sincerely Mally said...

Love the nails!!!

*Beautiful Nightmare* said...

Haha I have those too..

Post a Comment