Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Review: Biore's Deep Cleansing Pore Strips

I hate taking a closer look at my nose and seeing clog pores and little blackheads. I always wanted to try those nose strips so today I went to the store and got these for about $6. 
I just tried it last night before I went to bed. It only took 10-15 mins. Now I wasn't really expecting much but I got a big surprise. This is so amazing and I recommend everybody to use it. It unclogged my pores after on use! You can totally see the difference in your nose and you can see it on the strips where it pulled up all the dirt and oils. I was going to take a picture of it but then I thought it would be kind of disgusting. lol

From the site: "Pore Strips are the deepest way to clean your pores. They instantly remove pore-clogging dirt, oil and blackheads. In just one use, BiorĂ©® Deep Cleansing Pore Strips are twice as effective as the leading pore cleanser at getting rid of pore-clogging build-up and blackheads. Helps reduce the appearance of pores with regular use."

0 comments:

Post a Comment