Friday, June 24, 2011

Review: Beyonce's "4" album


Ok so I had the chance to download the album like 3 weeks ago when it leaked. Remember when I said that I wasn't too sure about this album because of her first single? Her first single of this album was 2 thumbs down BUT I was surprised by the album. The album I must say is really good! Out of  the 12 songs, 2 of them I didn't care for. The whole album have an old school feel to it. The songs take will take you back to the 90's, 70's and so on. I really love the whole feel to it, and it is really different from what she done in the past. Bey really showed her vocal range on this album too. The album will be in stores on Tuesday so I suggest ya'll go buy it! If your looking for something different & with an old school feel to it then you will love this album!

0 comments:

Post a Comment