Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Intoduction.



So i decided i take a chance with this whole blog thing, lets see how long this last.
This blog is for anybody who love fashion, random things or just want to be nosey and see whats going on in my life. lol Most importantly this blog is for me to express myself. So i really don't care if people read or not.

A little about me. My name is Krystal, middle name is Monique. (hence the blog name)Umm i just turn 20 in Sept, Virgo! Southern girl, born & raised in Houston, but now i'm in San Antonio for school. I attend UTSA and majoring in Biology Pre-Med, this is my third year. One of the reason i might not be able to update much. I do graphic designs for fun and to make some extra money. Pretty much i love to have fun, sarcastic, computer geek, addicted to shopping and food. oh i get what i want. ;)

Please bare with me, still tryning to get the blog up and running.

This is me, Krysmonique.

0 comments:

Post a Comment