Thursday, March 31, 2011

Accessorized me...

My Latest pick-ups from this past weekend were just accessories. I never was one of those types of person where they accessorized every outfit. In fact I barely have a lot of jewelry because I'm the type that I have to really like it before I buy it. The only piece of jewelry I wear every day, as you can see in my pictures, is my heart necklace my parents got me. I feel naked if I don't have it on. lol 

Even though I don't wear jewelry much, I had to get these! There is always a time where you need to step your game up, and well I decided it can't hurt for me to buy a few things. Especially if they were 50% off! I got these precious bargains at Macy's and I think they would be back on sale next week. One of the things I love about working at Macy's is that I'm one of the first to know what's on sale. Therefore I get first picks. 

Also if you know me, you would notice that I only wear studded earring. I personally think I don't look good in hoops or hanging earrings. So you know I really like this if I'm buying them and their not studs! 
I love the orange earrings. You can wear them in the spring & fall seasons.
Kissing owls.

It's something about these earrings that I love. Maybe because it looks homemade.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

great post!

Post a Comment