Thursday, March 3, 2011

Dexter

I always hear about the tv series on Showtime called "Dexter", but I never paid attention to it until my bf started watching it. I watched the first season and now I'm ADDICTED! It's a really good tv series, a show that will have you on the edge of your seat. It's nothing like these dumb tv shows that are out right now, the show is well plotted and have a lot of twists to it. It's about a man, Dexter, and his life being a blood splatter analysts for the police department and also enjoys killing people in his spare time. That's all I'm going to say about it, you have to watch it for yourself. I'm currently watching the 3rd season and the series is on its 6th season right now. So I have a long way to go but it gives me & my bf something to do together. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment