Saturday, March 26, 2011

Limitless? Didn't seem like it.

There are so many opinions based off movies because it's coming from a person's perception of it. That’s why I don't really focus on critic's reviews since everybody is different in what they like. What I'm about to say is my opinion so you can take it how you want it. Over spring break I went to see Limitless. Let's just say I'm not too happy about wasting 10 dollars! Matter of fact, I'm made that it cost 10 bucks to see a movie. 
Back to the movie, my date and I was really disappointed. You know how some previews like to hyped up the movie that it's better than what it really is? Well this was one of them. The movie had a perfect story line but the director didn't execute it well all. It was a waste of a perfect story line. They could have done so much with it but it was dull and it didn't reel me in. I don't want to say much about what happens in the movie so you to see for yourself! Let me know your views on it when you watch it.




0 comments:

Post a Comment