Friday, May 6, 2011

Graduation: December 2011


1.     The day for me to walk that stage is slowly but surely creeping up on me. For the next of couple of days, some of my friends will be walking the stage. I'm so proud of everybody that started this journey with me four years ago and words can't explain how I feel right now. Every time I see someone I know tweet about graduating I'll smile because anyone that's in college knows how it is. lol I'm happy but so overwhelmed that this journey is coming to an end but at the same time there is a new path to follow. It feels like a just graduated high school!
 I know God have a lot in store for me, for all of us. 
To all the new graduates, It's been a long journey but you made it! 
& I wish you the best of luck in whatever adventures that you decide to take.

0 comments:

Post a Comment