Thursday, May 19, 2011

Movie Review: Fast Five


A couple of days ago I went to go see Fast Five, after I heard so talk about how it's the best one so far. I've always been a fan of Fast & the Furious, but after the 3rd movie I kinda lost interest in it. With that being said, I didn't watch the 4th movie. The good things about Fast Five you don't really have to watch all the movies before this one to know what's going on, and to my knowledge they started Fast Five where they left off at the end of the 4th movie. 
There was some things I didn't like and I did like about the 5th installment of The Fast & the Furious. Before I start I'm going to let it be known that it was a good movie. It wasn't great like everyone hyped it up to be, but it was a good movie. One of the good things that I like was that they had characters from the past 4 movies to come back. It help connect Fast Five to all the other movies. Another plus is that it's not just about cars and the high speed chase like the past movies but they also show the characters on a person level. I love the Rock and all but I think he over acted, or maybe thats just how the director wanted him to be portrayed. The one thing I didn't like about this movie was that some of the scenes was just unrealistic. Like you know that could never happen in real life. I would give this movie a B-. Go check it out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment